Re: X86 Emulator Update 2014-04-09

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
<ricardo.salveti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:57 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
> <ricardo.salveti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Qt packages compatible with OpenGLES on i386 should be uploaded
>> tomorrow, which should hopefully give us a working ubuntu rootfs :-)
>
> Qt packages were uploaded, now they just need to be approved (as they
> are new src packages) before I can update the seeds.
>
> After the seeds are updated, we can spin an image with the right Qt
> for a working x86 emulator.
>
> There's only one remaining rendering issue in Unity8, but that will be
> investigated after the first image is officially out.

I was able to find the last remaining issue and get a fix for it, also
uploaded to the archive (had to do another src package for qtubuntu).

Once the packages are approved by our archive admins, we'll be able to
finally announce the official images.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo