Re: Bite-size test writing opportunity!

Hey,

On 07.05.2014 20:01, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
Looking to get involved with writing an autopilot test for a phablet
application? Try this easy bug on for size! Dropping letters, the word
game, needs a test to check for game over conditions:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/dropping-letters/+bug/1317214

Checkout the guide on the wiki for help getting started and feel free to
ping me. I'd love to help you get your first commit merged!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/CoreApps/Testing/ContributeAutopilotTestcase

can we use the 'bitesize' bug tag for opportunities like this? :-)

I could imagine there's a lot more bugs for newcomers to help out, right?

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com