Re: Nexus 4 root partition

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 08.05.2014, 18:12 +1000 schrieb Michi Henning:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was trying to build on the phone today (unity-scopes-api) and found that the build dependencies for it won't fit on the root partition.
>
> Is there anything I can do (easily) to get more space on the root partition so I can install all the packages I need?

while you should really better use a chroot or cross build, you can
pulll the image off the device, resize it and push it back similar to :
http://paste.ubuntu.com/7351834/

note though that pushing/pulling such a big file takes ages ... and you
should still better cross compile or use a qemu chroot ;)

ciao
	oli