Re: Landing team 08.05.14

Good improvements. But I found one bug, which is not visible for English-speaking users. USSD doesn't work with Cyrillic. Phone display push notification with no text.

But I want to say one important thing, which is not connected to UT and Ubuntu. Tomorrow (9th May) ex-USSR will celebrate Victory's day (day, when USSR signed an agreement with Germany about surrender of last. I know, that this holiday is not so important for...USA, for example, but there are many developers from Europe and ex-USSR. In any case, my sincere congratulations to all!