Re: Landing team 08.05.14

On 05/08/2014 12:49 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
** Clock flaky test (Julien, Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1307458
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1314533
Best strategy seems to autopilot to capture a screenshot on the phone
when there is an error (tracked in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/autopilot/+bug/1308762)
According to upstream, this is not a clock issue, but rather a regression in EDS. Renato has been notified and is investigating. For full information, see this comment;
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1314533/comments/4
** File manager flaky test (Julien)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677

I did a pretty good overhaul of the tests, which updates them a bit, re-enables a couple of the disabled ones, and makes them work more reliably on my local devices. But I'm stilling seeing things flake out occasionally. Fixes are in trunk.There is still more work to do to iron this out completely I'd guess so I wouldn't call this fixed persay just yet.

Nicholas