Re: Landing team 09.05.14

Hi,

Thanks for catching this one so quickly Alan! I have informed David
Barth about the issue already, but since the chances of getting this
fixed today are low we decided to do a revert.

By reverting ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts we will basically go
back to the state of #18. This was tested as being promotable, so what
will happen: once the revert hits the archive, I asked Oliver to build
and promote image #20. This way people using promoted images won't end
up with a broken device for too long.

--
 www.canonical.com