Re: Landing team 09.05.14

hi,
Am Freitag, den 09.05.2014, 20:38 -0700 schrieb Robert Park:

> I'm not sure if there's a way to get these two channel's image numbers
> back in sync, but it would probably be a good idea if possible.
we usually do not promote weekend images, the rename of 17 to 20 will
bring users over the weekend, the next image we will promote is most
likely 20+ ... that will get us automatically in sync again (if someone
feels it is urgently necessary that 20 is in sync before 20+ is promoted
(for statistical reasons or whatever) we can indeed do a two way
promotion and copy 20-proposed over 20-devel before we promote 20+ ... )

ciao
	oli