Re: Call For Testing: Split Greeter

Hey, remember this?  Almost for sure close to landing.  Still silo 002, but
now even more underwhelming (boot animation changes taken out to land
separately).

No need to drop anything to help test it, but if you have some spare
cycles, I'd appreciate a look.

The only known bug is that if you clear your indicator messages from the
greeter, say, they will still show up in your session.

Here are the instructions for testing:

$ ubuntu-device-flash --channel=trusty-proposed
$ adb shell
# add-apt-repository -y ppa:ci-train-ppa-service/landing-002
# apt-get update
# apt-get dist-upgrade
# exit
$ adb reboot