Re: Call For Testing: Split Greeter

hi,
Am Montag, den 12.05.2014, 10:04 -0400 schrieb Michael Terry:
> Hey, remember this?  Almost for sure close to landing.  Still silo
> 002, but now even more underwhelming (boot animation changes taken out
> to land separately).
>
> $ ubuntu-device-flash --channel=trusty-proposed

what is the reason for testing that against obsolete trusty images ...

pretty please everyone should stop using release names in the channels
but use devel/devel-proposed instead (using release names means you are
on a dead end and will not get upgraded once we switch over to a new
release)

ciao
	oli