Re: Landing team 09.05.14

Hi Paul!

Thanks for pointing this out. Yes, we discussed this on the morning
meeting partially. After looking in more detail into it, I noticed that
on image #20 the UITK has been updated. Nothing else seems to have
changed in the meantime that could cause such a failure.

Filled in a bug here, but CCing Zoltan in case he has an idea if UITK
could have caused this.

Could it have anything to do with the recently mentioned by nik90
pagestack regression in the UITK? I see that short_app seems to use
pageStack in the code.
Zoltan - do you know anything about that? Could you also take a look at
that?

The bug filled for the rssreader:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1318700

Cheers!