Re: Landing team 12.05.04

On Mon, 2014-05-12 at 18:30 +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> During the weekend we had a few images built: #20, #21 and #22 - with
> the last one getting promoted for your convenience!
>
> Dogfooding wise #22 was generally ok. The only problem that might become
> slightly visible is the slow downfall of the messaging indicator. It
> seems that the indicator does not show new message notifications all the
> time. The bug is here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/telephony-service/+bug/1318724
> The issue is not new, as it was visible in older promoted images as
> well, but Dave mentions it's getting worse and worse.

To clarify, before you would get the audio bell not going ping from time to time, now
however it is the audio bell and visual notifications and the ability to reply.  This doesn't happen all the time but often enough to be very annoying. So it is definitely a bug that needs some work.

--
You Make It, I'll Break It!

I Love My Job :)

http://www.canonical.com