Re: X86 Ubuntu Touch Emulator

I ran a `man ubuntu-emulator` and it has some basic information about the
command (the main modes, for example), but I couldn't find any detail on
the different flags ("--use-raw-disk", "--arch", etc.).  (Maybe my man page
is out of date though)

Out of curiousity, are these documented anywhere?  Are there any plans to
add them to the man page, or was the omission intentional?  (I'd love to
lend a hand in updating the man page if someone can point me in the right
direction.)

Jason