Re: Landing team 13.05.14

Hello my name its yasmany and i have been following the ubuntu touch
development, reading emails, studying the sdk, now i want to help
contribute where i can. Any idea where i should start?

S.U.C.C.E.S.S
Success is a journey, not a destination.

 Ing. Yasmany Cubela Medina:
Linux user 446757
Ubuntu user 13464