Re: update broke image?

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 14.05.2014, 10:26 +0200 schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100'
Zemczak:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We looked at a possible cause for this and it seems the latest
> telepathy-ofono upload that went into image #26 causes a regression.
> Upstream developers have been informed. As always, if this won't be
> possible to fix in the nearest hours, we will revert the package upload
> and build a new image.
>
> Thank you for letting us know!

it seems that mathieu forgot to seed the urfkill package when landing
his flight mode support ... image 28 will be done building soon and
should have the fixes ... btw if you wonder how to use flight mode once
image 28 is there (since we do not have UI support for this yet) see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlans/urfkill it has some
hints ...

ciao
	oli