Re: Unity8 & Mir updates May 13, 2014

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 14.05.2014, 08:57 -0600 schrieb Oliver Ries:
> Hi Zonov,
>

> I am curious, if I remember correctly, you indicated that you are
> using a Nexus 5. Do you see these issues on that device or one of the
> Nexus 4/7s?

well, even on a supported device scrolling through the availablle apps
is a bad experience since we don't seem to manage to cache the icons
locally yet so you always sit in front of the white placeholders until
the icons have been fetched from the network (... eating your
dataplan ... ) ...

the scrolling itself isnt laggy anymore thogh ...

ciao
	oli