Re: Landing team 14.05.14

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 15.05.2014, 11:01 +0200 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> hi,
> Am Donnerstag, den 15.05.2014, 10:08 +0200 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> > hi,
> > >
> > > But 29 and 30 have some issues.
> > >
> > > The big one is that the network indicator is gone.  It can still
> > > function, but it's not in the indicator area.
> > this is indeed a pretty bad blocker ...

> so it seems that the landing breaking this contained a unity8 change as
> well .. traditionally unity8 needs manual intervention to go into the
> archive ... this did not happen here ... unity8 is now migration over
> and we will immediately spin a new image once it landed ... there the
> network indicator should be back ...

I filed https://launchpad.net/bugs/1319728 this should prevent us from
such kind of breakage in the future and hold back the landing of
indicator-network when the indicator protocol changes in unity8 ...

image #31 is building now and should contain the new unity8 with
indicator protocol changes.

ciao
	oli