Re: Landing team 15.05.14

Hi,

> > ** Clock flaky test (Julien, Bill)
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1307458
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1314533
> >  -> Still some flakyness, 1 test failure left!
> Is there someone from Julien's team who could take a look at this one?
> Or from popey's team? My team doesn't work on this app..

There is only 1 test failure left. The bug report can be found at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1319401. After
investigating this was found to be a regression in the SDK. Zsombor and I
were able to discuss it and get it fixed. The fix has already landed in the
SDK Staging branch. I am just waiting on it to land on the phone to finally
get a green clock app :)

I updated the status of this issue in #ubuntu-ci-eng.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
nik90