Re: Landing team 15.05.14

* Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Image 32 came out today too.  I had mixed results.

> ** using wrong icon for 3G connections
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1319812

I currently see no icon at all for 3G connections, even while
it's connected and transferring data.  I also see no icon showing
that wireless isn't connected.  However, if I connect to wifi, an
icon does show up.

I had an odd issue during my first call, in which the hang-up
button didn't hang up.  It would vibrate the phone to let me know
it had been pressed, but I couldn't actually end the call.  I was
not able to make it do this on subsequent calls though.

Other indicator issues include the usual -- location toggles
don't stay checked, and the sound control is very laggy.  I also
couldn't get location to work at all.  Usually even if it fails,
google maps still detects my location within 100 miles or so, but
today all it could determine was what country I'm in.

-- Selene