Re: Landing team 16.05.14

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 07:48:30PM +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> #33 has many many changes in it. One of the biggest impacting changes is
> the removal of python2 autopilot packages from the image. We still
> didn't get complete smoketesting results after this change, but it might
> be probable that some additional problems will surface.

Prior to dropping the python2 autopilot packages from the image, care was
taken to ensure that all of the click test suites were ported to python3,
and that they were configured to run under python3 rather than python2 with
autopilot.  Likewise, all deb packages with autopilot test suites that run
on the phone have been adjusted to explicitly declare a dependency on
python-autopilot, and python-autopilot now depends on python-evdev.  So this
should be a completely transparent change with respect to tests, and if
anyone sees anything that suggests otherwise, please talk with me, Dimitri,
or Barry.

Thanks,
slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx