Re: Landing team 16.05.14

Image 34 ran a lot better on mako than 33. We managed to get a full run on
mako without network problems killing it at the start! [1] There were,
however, quite a lot of failures. Notes app stood out with almost every
test failing.  I haven't tried rerunning any of the failed tests yet
because 35 is already building.  We'll see what stems from that.

Thanks,
Paul Larson

[1]
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/34:20140516.4:20140513.2/8062/