Re: Fwd: X86 Ubuntu Touch Emulator

Thanks Jamie.

I tried this and it still didn't work for me. The unity8 process never
runs, I left it for about an hour. (got to the same place as before);
I tried running the arm emulator and it also got stuck after setting up X
socket directories, so I'm not sure if it may be because I'm on elementary
OS.
I've got a nice big empty partition waiting for Ubuntu, so I'll install it
and see from there.

Thanks again for the assistance
Jodie