Landing team 19.05.14

Hi everyone!

We had a bunch of images built during the weekend + an additional one
created today around UTC afternoon. Still no promotions happening, but
we are considering #37 as a valid promotion candidate. There are some
'risky' parts which we still investigate and need to gather more
information before pushing the button.

So, we are still being haunted by the 'After flashing, wifi network
defaults to off' - we already mentioned similar issues on Friday. The
bug can be found here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1320780

Generally, as WiFi can be easily enabled afterwards by using the
indicator and/or the system settings, it might not seem to be a big
problem. The reason why we are still not promoting because of it is that
we want to know more about the causes of this regression happening. The
problem is investigated and we should know more soon, so who knows?
Maybe tomorrow we promote!
Dogfooding and smoketesting-wise image #37 looks really nice - we even
got the number of failing integration tests down a little. Still not
green though, but closer!

Today we also had #38, an image we decided to build after an Ubuntu UI
Toolkit landing has been published to the archive. Autopilot test
results look nice - we have 2 more failures, but those test suites are
known to be flaky. Alan promised to test the image as soon as he can.

Good work everyone!

As a quick note - the US timezone part of our Landing Team is
unavailable today due to a national holiday. They'll be back full-time
tomorrow.

In the meantime, let's look at our standard list. Some issues got
resolved and removed from the list:

* Known issues:

** After flashing, wifi network defaults to off (Mathieu, Antti)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1320780
 -> It's being investigated

* Issues not impacting user experience:
** qtubuntu crash causing the dialer app to crash (only during tests) (Bill)
https://code.launchpad.net/~gerboland/unity-mir/fix-upstart-closed-apps2
https://code.launchpad.net/~boiko/dialer-app/autopilot_upstart
 -> Branch ready for review!

** Clock flaky test (Julien, Alan)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-clock-app/+bug/1319401
 -> Still seems to be a problem!

** Gallery app test failure (Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1318596
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gallery-app/+bug/1319927
 -> Real regression, branch ready for review

** RSS Reader test failures (baloons)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1318700
 -> Still no movement here, Nicholas - can we get someone assigned here?

** File manager flaky test (Julien)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
 -> Still happening

Best regards,