Ubuntu phone keynote at DORS/CLUC 2014 conference

Hi everyone,

Recently I had a chance to correspond with Mr.Holbach around
possibility of his arrival to Croatia and holding an Ubuntu touch
devices related keynote at DORS/CLUC 2014 conference
(http://2014.dorscluc.org/en/).  Unfortunately Mr. Holbach told me
that he won't be able to go and he pointed me here to join this list
and ask if anyone is interested.

Brief description of DORS/CLUC conference: it is a conference with a
21 year old tradition dedicated to free and open source technologies
and open standards. In order you could get a better impression about
DORS/CLUC  conference I suggest to watch videos of prior DORS/CLUC
conferences:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pta_mMIiTGI&list=PLDMnMa3XBHD-1_jHLfii4s1mzVA5TTvbO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ArRQ5xHf3g&list=PL7982D00F0ADDF7F1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MChPbxqsLQM&list=PL2D48D538AEE006BA

You can also look at some of the conferences photos:

https://www.flickr.com/search/?q=dorscluc2013

I'm inviting you if you are interested holding a keynote at DORS/CLUC
2014. At FLOSS conferences like this one it is always interesting to
hear about bleeding edge technology. You can include other Ubuntu
touch devices as well, it doesn't have to be just phone. Whatever is
your preference. Ubuntu phone demo would be really nice to see.

Also, I'm inviting Ubuntu community to attend the conference as an
attendee if people are interested. If you decide to visit DORS/CLUC
2014 expect 3 days full of keynotes and workshops related to free and
open source technologies and open standards. We always have colorful
schedule and there are keynotes/workshops that will meet everybody’s
needs. On our conference  you’ll be able to hear from how to implement
some free and open source technology in industry to how to work with
some free and open source technology.

If you are interested  holding a keynote at the conference please
contact me at jasna@xxxxxxxxxxxx (which is my official conference
email) till May 30th of 2014 latest.

If you are interested in just attending the conference please send an
email to info@xxxxxxxxxxxx where all organizers of the conference
reside. Who ever catches your email first will respond including me.

Regards,

Jasna Benčić
vice president of Croatian Linux Users' Association