Re: Unity8 & Mir update May 20, 2014

ah Chris :)
well, feels like 3weeks+ish based on the amount of polish we would need &
we want to get some maturity/testing to have confidence before promotion.
for those that wanna play along...
https://launchpad.net/~unity-team/+archive/phone-right-edge
Please ignore the url name ...it already had arm builds enabled :)
Also, please don't file bugs yet, this isn't a call for testing... we're
not at that stage yet.

br,kg