Re: Unity8 & Mir update May 20, 2014

hey Rick -
the bug you're talking about is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtubuntu-sensors/+bug/1286150
the work for shell rotation & rotation tuning are in 2 different areas of
the code...so no conflict there. But I guess your question is still valid,
do we want to hold off landing something that might make the sensitivity of
rotation more annoying than it is atm ?

I would (weakly) vote to land shell rotation independent of the sensitivity
bug...but we're weeks away from that, maybe it gets fixed prior.
br,kg