Re: Unity8 & Mir update May 20, 2014

On 20.05.2014 18:34, Kevin Gunn wrote:
> But I guess your question is still valid, do we want to hold off landing
> something that might make the sensitivity of rotation more annoying than
> it is atm ?

It won't make it more annoying, since apps rotate inside their own
surfaces reacting to the same already. Only difference will be that the
shell rotates as well.

> I would (weakly) vote to land shell rotation independent of the
> sensitivity bug...but we're weeks away from that, maybe it gets fixed prior.

+1, probably even higher priority would be to add the whole system of
orientation locking and "negotiation" with apps.

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.