Re: Landing team 20.05.14

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 6:21 PM, Antti Kaijanmäki
<antti.kaijanmaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 20.05.2014 23:25, Alexander Sack wrote:
>> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
>> <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> * After flashing, wifi network defaults to off
>>> - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1320780
>>> # Still investigated... Mathieu is on it
>>
>> Is Antii also on this one too or do we know now that this is a NM
>> issue and not something caused by indicator etc.?
>
> This seem definitely a NM issue.

I decided to give a hand and see what was wrong with this issue, and
could easily reproduce the problem on manta. Updated the bug and
cyphermox should be able to propose something over the next few hours.

In my local test with manta, it worked fine after I disabled urfkill
(but it seems the problem is a combination of urfkill, network manager
and wpa_supplicant).

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo