Re: Landing team 21.05.14

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have good news and bad news for you today. Bad news: still no
> promotions, sadly. The good news is though that two of the issues we
> have listed yesterday have been fixed! They're not in any image yet, but
> we hope to have one kicked as soon as all of them safely reach the
> release pocket.

Well, same old story on my end. I trusted launchpad when it told me
that the updated content-hub and address-book-app were in the release
pocket, and forgot to confirm with rmadison whether that was actually
true or not, so I prematurely requested the new image build. You'll
see image #42 shortly, which does have a few small landings in it, but
notably does not contain content-hub or address-book-app. You'll have
to wait for image #43 for those, which will come approximately 8 hours
later, when cron kicks the next image build.

Sorry!

The good news though, as far as I can tell, the whole of silo 18 was
in proposed while the image was building, which at least means that
the new image doesn't contain half a landing, as was the case last
time I made this mistake.