Re: Russian language.

On Thu, 2014-05-22 at 00:01 +0400, Zonov Roman wrote:
> Thank you. I reported a bug.

 Thanks very much, I'll take a look in to that tomorrow.

> Lastly, I want to ask...all: is it normal in Europe and USA to use subname, but not name?) My name is Roman, surname - Zonov. Sorry, I don't fully understand European culture.

 Sorry, I think the confusion is because in much of Europe we typically
sign our names "Personal-name Surname" (so "Mike" is my personal name
and "Sheldon" my surname/family name), so I assumed "Zonov" was your
personal name rather than your surname; thanks for enlightening me as to
the different convention in Russia, I wasn't aware of that.

Cheers,
 Mike.