Re: Russian language.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Alejandro J. Cura
<alejandro.cura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For further info on why name fields should not be naively split into
> "First" and "Last" name, please see here:
> http://ux.stackexchange.com/a/15778

I absolutely love that blog post linked from that stack exchange
answer, but I've always wondered what is the name (or names) that are
shared by a million or more different people. I mean, I know "John" is
a common name and I know "Smith" is a common name, but are there
really a million people named John Smith? I guess that kind of thing
is more likely in China or India, population-wise, although I don't
know what names are common in those places.