Re: problem with WiFi networks that use WPA encryption - mako - build #41

On 05/21/2014 06:32 PM, Sebastian Gomułka wrote:
I found a solution, turning off the celluar data solved the problem.

It sounds like may be hitting:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/1307981

...where the routing table can get corrupted due to rild manipulating the routing table directly.

We landed a workaround in lxc-android-config ( see comment #22 in the bug ), however there may still be conditions where this workaround fails.

Regards,
/tony

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/1307981
kr