Re: Landing team 20.05.14

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <
lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ** RSS Reader test failures (Nicholas)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1318700
>  -> Still no movement here, Nicholas - can we get someone assigned here?
>  -> We need some information here...

The tests failures are due to this toolkit bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1321680

The app itself was patched to work around this bug; we should be able to
push the patched app. Be aware this bug might affect other apps that use
the Textfield component.

> ** File manager flaky test (Julien)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
>  -> Still happening, Alan mentions some white screens while running the
> tests - but nothing else is known...

Work needs to be done to discover the platform changes that causes the app
to whitescreen. The app appears to crash when this happens, and the test
fails. This seems to have begun between image 27 and image 33/34.