Re: Renaming to: Ubuntu App Launch

Oh. I guess they don't need to be regenerated. I thought they were
generated with upstart-app-launch in the Exec line, but it looks like
they're just calling aa-exec-click instead. Sorry.

Every image update/flash will result in all hooks being re-run for all
packages? That was what I was asking. Of course the hook would be run if
the package was installed again, or a new package was installed, but for
existing installs, I don't think the hooks are re-run on full image
updates, are they? (I don't mean for pre-installed apps.)