Landing team 23.05.14

Hello everyone,

Today no promotions. #45 generally looked OK, but there are some
blockers that we want to get fixed before promoting a new image. There
also seems to be a new regression present in indicator-network related
to disconnecting from APs - see the list below for more information.

Also, after a general discussion, we also decided to apply a more strict
policy regarding autopilot problems and non-user-visible crashes.
Everything will be discussed in details in the nearest days, but some of
us seemed to be really worried about not being able getting the
dashboard completely green. Let's work hard on making that happen!
There have been many landings recently making the situation look better
(dialer-app crashes and gallery-app tests fixed) but we still have a lot
more to go.

In the recently kicked image #46 application support for MMS receiving
has landed. So soon all Ubuntu Touch users might be able to receive
their MMS messages!

As for the issues:

* Known issues:
** Pictures taken with flash are almost completely black (Bill)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/camera-app/+bug/1322121
 -> Just identified

** Clicking on the checkbox to disconnect from an ap sometimes
disconnects but always leaves the box checked (Antti)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1322490
 -> Wellark has it on his radar

* Issues not impacting user experience
(will become blockers if not fixed after a while):

** High CPU usage observed across EDS and indicator-datetime causing
clock app tests to fail
https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-datetime/+bug/1321775

** RSS Reader test failures (Nicholas)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-rssreader-app/+bug/1318700
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1321680
 -> Related to an UITK bug

** File manager flaky test (Julien)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
 -> Still happening, application might crash during tests causing the
failures

** Terminal app issues with responsiveness and usability
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1322529
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1322527
 -> Might be the cause of terminal-app test flakyness

The list will also soon be populated with all the crashers we are
encountering during smoketesting. Let's try getting 0 failures and 0
crashes on smoketesting!

See you on Monday!

Best regards,

--