ANNOUNCING: New phablet-shell tool.

Hello again everybody ;-)

Today I landed a new version of phablet-tools, containing my new
phablet-shell utility.

Essentially what it does is sets up ssh for you easily with a number
of benefits over your typical "adb shell" session:

* Copies your bash config to the device, so if you have configured a
nice bash prompt or have some bash aliases, you can use them on the
device without any additional effort. And this appears transparently
at login, so eg even if you have a freshly bootstrapped device, right
away on your first login it will have your nice bash config exactly as
you like it.

* Sets your terminal size correctly so when you try to run programs
like top or vi, they actually work the way you expect.

* Connects you directly as phablet user, so no more running "su -
phablet" after "adb shell"

* Copies your ssh key to the device so you can log in without any
password. (ok, "adb shell" doesn't prompt for a password either, but
if you just use ssh without this script it prompts for a password)

As always, feedback is welcome! Thanks!

Follow ups