Image #57 Unity8 issue

I just updated my flo (nexus 7 2013) to #57 which was generated this
morning. I get no UI on boot and see apport running and a unity8 crash
in /var/crash.

I'm also seeing this in the /home/phablet/.cache/upstart/unity8.log
which may or may not be related?

WARNING: QApplication was not created in the main() thread.
[libprotobuf ERROR google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:57] File
already exists in database: unityrpc.proto
[libprotobuf FATAL google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:954] CHECK failed:
generated_database_->Add(encoded_file_descriptor, size):
'google::protobuf::FatalException'
  what():  CHECK failed:
generated_database_->Add(encoded_file_descriptor, size):

Are others seeing this? If so people might want to hold back on
updating if they're using the proposed channel.

Alan Pope
Engineering Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164