Alcatel one touch m'pop 5020D supported?

Hi,

Is the Alcatel one touch m'pop 5020D already supported?
I would like to try Ubuntu Touch on that phone.

It has a 480x800 Pixel display, 1GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM and 4 GB Flash and
supports microSD up to 32 GB.

Is that sufficient for running Ubuntu Touch?

If not, what are the minimum requirements for Ubuntu Touch?

The phone is a Dual-SIM phone.
I know that Dual SIM support is in development and probably not finished
yet, but It would be acceptable for me for the meantime to use the phone
with only one SIM card, until Dual-SIM support is finished and available
via an update.

Michael

--
Michael Meß