Re: Landing team 30.05.14

* Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Too bad we weren't able to reach our completely-green image
> goal this week, but let's work hard to get to it
> next week.

The first image this week is #60.  It looks like it has both bug
fixes and new issues.

Bugs fixed:

  - http://pad.lv/1306499 - sound indicator is very laggy...  or,
    rather, it's not any more

  - http://pad.lv/1287736 - the account settings app no longer
    behaves so strangely on open and close

Both of these have been around for a very long time, so I'm glad
to see them working correctly now.  :)

> * Known issues:
>
> ** Pictures taken with flash are almost completely black (Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/camera-app/+bug/1322121
>  -> Camera-app might be rewritten soon

Still happens, though it's not every time.  The preview pic
displayed immediately after a shot looks fine, but sometimes the
image saved in the gallery is mostly black.

I saw one or two new issues, too:

  - The clock app switched from the bottom menu to the new
    header, but its "+" button does nothing.  So, there's no way
    to create a new alarm after one is already defined.

  - I ran into a unity8 + qmlscene crash again, but am having a
    bit of difficulty getting the details into a bug.  I got the
    crash file processed with apport-cli, but before I could send
    it anywhere, a new instance of apport replaced it with a new
    crash file with the same name (but without the details I
    wanted to keep).  I'll keep trying.

-- Selene