Re: Image #57 Unity8 issue

Am Sonntag, den 01.06.2014, 18:51 +0400 schrieb Roman Zonov:
> Thank you. Great landing. As far as I know, there was no big landings
> in last weeks because of Malta, bug fixes and etc. What is planned for
> near future? As far as I understand, you know about it.
yes and it would be far to much to list here ... :)
there is lots of good stuff to come soon :)

to go back on topic ...
if you urgently want to see the new boot animation you can make your
image writable  and edit:
/usr/share/ubuntu-touch-session/usc-wrapper

and add:
--spinner=/usr/bin/unity-system-compositor-spinner

to the unity-system-compositor line in there ...

that will show the new spinner on the next boot ... (works from image
#59 on)

ciao
	oli