Landing team: we're in TRAINCON-0 mode

Hi everyone!

Just a quick heads up: after some discussion we decided that the current
state of things is a good reason for declaring TRAINCON-0 mode for
landings. The reason for this that currently we are unable to get proper
and complete test results in our smoketesting infrastructure.
The image itself seems to be in a rather good state so normal users
should not worry, but as we have no real test coverage due to
yet-not-entirely-known reasons we prefer to proceed with care.

While we try to find the reasons for the breakage in test infrastructure
TRAINCON-0 mode is effective. As a reminder, this means that landings
which are considered as risky or introduce larger features will require
QA sign-off before release into the archive. We want all landings to be
triple checked so that we don't end up making the situation even worse.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Let's hope we'll be able to resolve
it today!

Thank you.

Best regards,

--