Re: Cellular data connection debug

On 02/06/2014 15:39, Alfonso Sanchez-Beato wrote:

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Carla Sella <carla.sella@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:carla.sella@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello,
    I have cellular data connection not working on my Nexus 4 with
    Ubuntu 14.10 (r60).
    I was looking for some documentation to debug my problem but I was
    unable to find some.
    Can you tell me where to find out how to fix my data connection
    problems ?
    Thanks.

It is quite possible that the APN database does not contain the right data for your provider. As there is no way to edit APN data yet in system settings, you can try to edit /var/lib/ofono/<imsi_number>/gprs, introducing the right data for your APN (you can probably find that in an Android phone or contacting your operator) and rebooting.

Br,
Alfonso

Thanks it worked editing /var/lib/ofono/<imsi_number>/gprs and introducing the right APN data.

--
Carla Sella
email: carla.sella@xxxxxxxxx