Re: Landing team 02.06.14

On Mon, 2014-06-02 at 20:03 +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
> From the user point of view images #59 and #60 work normally, so no
> worries. Those include the new unity8 with the greeter working now
> separately of unity8.

On my Nexus 5, I had to switch back to "devel" as with 59/60, the screen
would go completely black after a bit, and never come back. I see ogra
mentioned a similar issue on Nexus 7 (flo) in the "Image #57 Unity8
issue" thread. Any idea what regressed there?

> ** Pictures taken with flash are almost completely black (Bill)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/camera-app/+bug/1322121
>  -> Camera-app might be rewritten soon

I took a picture in Malta with flash on my Nexus 5, and it actually came
out completely white, not black.