Re: Landing team 02.06.14

* Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From the user point of view images #59 and #60 work normally,
> so no worries. Those include the new unity8 with the greeter
> working now separately of unity8.

I tried image 62 tonight.  I wouldn't describe it as functional.

In the few minutes between flashing the image and picking the
phone up, apport produced crash dumps for four different
programs, and I found all of the indicators missing when I turned
the screen on.  I think the crashes are happening in a loop,
because 'top' keeps showing new apport instances pegging the CPU.

Earlier in the day, image 60 worked well for making calls and
such, but it doesn't seem like 62 will be usable.

-- Selene