Re: Landing team 02.06.14

Hi everyone!

Just a quick heads up on the decisions that we have made regarding the
current state of the image. We decided to wait a bit with the big revert
of everything related to the greeter split.

In the meantime Michal and Oliver are experimenting with workarounds and
small fixes for the DBus madness that is now happening. The current
approach is to move environment setup and manually starting dbus in
unity8-greeter-wrapper. This seems to have some issues here and there,
but we hope that soon this will get resolved one way or another.

We would like to disable TRAINCON-0 as soon as possible, but we also try
to first experiment with fixes before going on to the revert step. The
deadline is 12 UTC.

Cheers.

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak