Re: Landing team 03.06.14

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <
lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ** Gallery app autopilot tests broken
>  -> Fix will be released today

Some more information here.
This was a regression I introduced on the autopilot helpers for the Header.
It doesn't affect the functionality of the apps, just the tests. Reported
and fix linked here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1324556

In addition to many tests in the gallery, it's also the cause of this
failure:
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch/mako/63:20140603.1:20140530/8381/ubuntu_system_settings/1206907/

And it's affecting some more tests in trunk, like the ones in
address-book-app. If you see an error that says something related to
MainView not found, it's likely that you are being affected by this too.
The fix is waiting to land with the new ubuntu-ui-toolkit on silo 003.

If you are having problems because of this, please contact me.

pura vida
--
¡paz y baile!
http://www.ubuntu.com