Re: Identifying memory issues, #2

On Thu, 2014-06-05 at 20:03 +0200, Thomas Voß wrote:
> Good catch, the more important question is: Why are two apps running
> in parallel?
> Our lifecycle policy does not allow for that.

Well, if my understanding of the policy and its implementation is
correct, then they are stopped/suspend, and simply waiting for the
signal to resume when the user taps on the app under "Recent" or
switches with the right-edge swipe.

Also, the policy is very frustrating. It means it is not easy, if not
wholly impossible, to write certain classes of applications, that need
to continue running in the background for valid reasons; including
several apps that I was wanting to write. :(