Re: Landing team 06.06.14

On ven, 2014-06-06 at 09:23 -0700, Robert Park wrote:
> Image #71 has been promoted, and it's our greenest image yet! This
> means TRAINCON-0 is over and normal landings are resumed.

Just updated, and spotted an odd change to the battery indicator. It
contains completely different information/controls depending on whether
you drag it down when you are on the greeter or not. This seems like
rather confusing behaviour.

> ** File manager flaky test (Julien)
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-filemanager-app/+bug/1316677
> [Time counter: 2/7]
>  -> Possible bug identified, looking for someone who could dig into
> deeper and propose a fix

Also, the file manager doesn't seem to open files anymore. This seems to
have come in the previous promoted image, as I noticed it yesterday
before upgrading today. Clicking an audio file under ~/Music/... just
refreshes the view instead of opening the music app. This was definitely
working a couple of weeks ago.