Re: Replacement for upstart-app-stop?

While I think you already got an answer to your immediate question, I
think that this sounds interesting and perhaps something that could be
integrated with the application startup testing that QA is setting up.
Would be nice to have a screenshot there, and perhaps invalidate results
based on it.

Ted