Re: Landing team 06.06.14

On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 09:23 -0700, Robert Park wrote:
> Good news everyone!
>
> Image #71 has been promoted, and it's our greenest image yet! This
> means TRAINCON-0 is over and normal landings are resumed.

What project/package exactly should one file general regressions
against?

For example, with image #50 my phone was working basically fine
(sometimes the modem stays offline, but otherwise fine). After updating
#71, when the screen powers off, it very often will not power on again.
The issue seems to happen much less when plugged in to charge, but is
very common when on battery only. I have no idea what caused this
exactly (though I suspect something related to the greeter splitting),
so where should I file it?