Re: Landing team 09.06.14

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 10.06.2014, 09:22 +0200 schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100'
Zemczak:

> Brendan: as for the tz failures. Those happened last week as well if I
> remember correctly, just we had many re-runs happening due to the
> overall breakages in smoketesting. That's why I didn't remove it from
> the list. But it's really hard to find real evidence now...
> Let's see if it will happen again this week, and we'll remove it then if
> it doesn't.

they happened all the time on and off, we had multiple images in a row
where they were gone and then again multiple ones where they showed up.
while they are gone today the "about" page (specifically the licensing
sub page)  seems to now have failed ...

what i notice during dogfooding is that the TZ page sometimes takes
quite long to display the list ... the same goes for the licensing
page ... my guess would be that we see timing issues in the lab that we
don't see when verifying at home ...

ciao
	oli